Dustless Sanding Solution
AG700 Giraffe Power Sander
The Intex Giraffe® Drywall Sander is specially designed for the most efficient surface finishing of plaster walls & ceilings, painting & concreting for both new construction and renovation work. This sander teamed with Intex Starmix Dust Extractor & the Intex Jost Useit abrasive system is the proven choice for professional finishers all around the Globe.
- 24 Months Warranty
- Unique Design eliminates scratches
- Multi-position fully flexible sanding head
- Variable Speed 650-1600RPM
- 550W Soft start motor
- Heavy Duty 4.3m vacuum hose included
DESCRIPTION Giraffe Power Sander
SPEED 650/1600 RPM
SANDING DISC 225mm
CAPACITY 230V ~ 50Hz 550W
WEIGHT 4.7 kg (10Lbs)
Starmix Dust Extractor
MADE IN GERMANY
Whether it‘s for hard use in the workshop or on the building site, the Intex Starmix AV Series offers you tried-and-trusted technology and quality
in a design.
The AV Series combines high performance with clear, modern housing design and improved ergonomics. The compact shape makes it easier to handle & move, while the low centre of gravity makes the vacuum cleaner very stable. Despite its small dimensions, the capacity remains unchanged.
- 24 Months Warranty
- Specially designed for fine dust filtration, wet or dry
- Super powerful suction - 61lt/sec- 248mbar
- Bagless canister unit - pre-filter sack provided
- Huge pleated polyester main filter - 7200cm2
- Huge 30 or 32 litre capacity
- Plastic or stainless steel canister available
- Automatically turns On and Off with sander
- Spare parts and service available
CODE AV1245NA (No Accessories)
DESCRIPTION Plastic Dust Extractor Wet/Dry
CAPACITY 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz 1200W 32L
ACCESSORIES AS901007 - Vac Accessory Kit - 6 piece
Further Starmix Products Stocked - Contact us
"Just about time to send this, Starmix Vac into retirement. I've had this vac 11-12 years still with original filter and bag. It's sucked tens of thousands of square metres, cleaned out hundreds of jobs, been thrown down stairwells, been lent to builders to cut fibre cement and still going strong "
"My old boy has the exact same Starmix & Giraffe vacuum sander, for the same amount of time too, still going strong, dropped it a bunch of times too! "